Last updated 3rd of April 2023
Our mission is to ensure the continuous development of our services, and the concern for protecting those who come into contact with them is a priority that ensures the provision of quality services.
We commit ourselves to take all necessary measures to protect your personal data and ensure compliance with the legislation in force regarding personal data protection. Personal information is processed in compliance with data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
I. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Agreement) refers to DMG Venture Capital S.R.L., with the headquarter in Iași Municipality, Calea Chișinaului, no. 104BIS-106, floor 1, room 1, Iași County.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Romania.
- Device means any device that can access the website such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to MarketCapOf - Cryptocurrency Market Cap Calculator, accessible from https://www.marketcapof.com.
- You, means the individual accessing or using the Service and its associated content („visitor”, „user”), or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Also, it can mean the individual who is acting on behalf of a company or other legal entity with which we have entered into a business relationship.
II. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We act as a data Controller when we process your personal data.
If you have any questions or comments or want to exercise your rights, you may contact us via our registered office or via the following e-mail address: [email protected].
A. Types of Data Collected
1. Personal data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This personal data may include but is not limited to general /ordinary personal data like first name, last name, and e-mail address.
2. Technical and usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website. Usage Data may include information such as: cookie identifier, your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version, the time and date of your visit, operating system and platform, time zone settings, information about your visit (the webpages accessed while browsing our site, the links that redirected the visitor to our website, the accessing dates and times, date and language settings, Java script objects, mouse and keyboard behavior, screen resolution and other diagnostic data).
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
3. Marketing and communications data
We collect your preferences in receiving marketing content from our third parties and us and your communication responses. Other visitor information that you have sent to us may be collected, including the contents of a message sent via our website.
Google Analytics is also an element of the Website. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as: time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Website, the Internet Protocol address, the type of device, operating system, browser used to access the website, page loading time; the reference website (the website from which the user reached our website); the brand of the mobile device; the type of selector used on the mobile device (mouse, joystick, touch screen, etc.); screen resolution; the ability of the screen to process colors; flash version; ability to support Java; browser language; Internet service provider; the age of the visitor (reported in categories: 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65); sex; visitor interests (reported in various categories and subcategories); the visitor's searches inside the website; customer ID - an alphanumeric string assigned to each website visitor.
By using a browser plugin available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
B. How we collect
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
1. Directly from you
We will collect the information submitted to us when you send us: (i) an e-mail with an inquiry sent to our contact address; (ii) a message through the contact form on the website.
2. From third parties
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- We use Google reCAPTCHA, a service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entered on our website has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g., IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
We process the data based on our legitimate interest in protecting our Site from abusive automated crawling and spam (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
C. Use of your personal data
Your personal data may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service. The lawful basis we rely on to use your personal data is the performance of a contract and our legitimate interest to ensure the quality of our services, know our visitors, and ensure the adequate performance of the contract, as well as documentation of such performance [article 6 letter b) and f) of the GDPR].
- To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication. The lawful basis we rely on to use your personal data is your consent [Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR].
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests or complaints to us. The lawful basis we rely on to use your personal data is our legitimate interest to manage our site users’ requests/complaints and keep adequate proof of such to defend our rights and interests [article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR].
- To ensure the protection of our users and website against spam messages and other types of unwanted content. The lawful basis we rely on to use your personal data is our legitimate interest to protect our website’s reputation and to support its proper functionality [article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR].
- To offer personalized content and data to you when you visit our website and to give you a tailored browsing experience. The lawful basis we rely on to use your personal data is your consent [article 6 letter a) of the GDPR].
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred. The lawful basis we rely on to disclose your personal data is our legitimate interest, i.e., where it is necessary for the sale of the business or shares to disclose the data to a potential buyer [article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR].
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating and improving our website and your experience, and for other marketing and advertising purposes. The lawful bases we rely on to use your personal data are: your consent [article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR]; our legitimate interest to promote our activity; our legitimate interest to develop and improve our Website and to better know our site users [article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR].
III. Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal information in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers, processors, contractors, or other services that perform various tasks on our website in our interest, respectively maintenance, data analysis, and data hosting.
IV. Third-party online advertising
We may collaborate with third parties that employ their proprietary cookies, web beacons, and other technologies which record site visitors' online activities, either on our site and/or other sites so that we can provide personalized advertisements that are suited to your interests.
Advertisers and ad networks are some third parties that may gather data upon your view or interaction with their advertisements and may also collect Information on your web browsing activities either on our site or other different sites.
V. Retention of your personal data
According to the guidelines outlined in the legislation on the protection of personal data, we have put in place policies and regulations regulating the retention of personal data. To make sure that we are not storing or using your data in any other way than is necessary, retention policies are reviewed on a regular basis.
We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
In the case of personal data processed based on your consent, they will be kept in our records only for as long as the consent is maintained.
VI. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company's operating offices (Romania) and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
As mentioned above, in order to provide our services, we may disclose your personal data to our contractors, who may be located both in the EU and outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Some of our contractors or partners have servers located in data centers in the United States or even around the world.
Therefore, in order to prevent such discrepancies from affecting your personal information, we seek to comply with the guarantees listed below:
- the country to which we transfer your personal data has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- a specific contract approved by the European Commission which gives safeguards to the processing of personal data, the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses.
VII. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data that you can exercise in accordance with any applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
1. The right to be informed
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives individuals the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
You have the right to be informed free of charge, upon request, about the collection and use of your personal data. We (the data controller) inform you through privacy notices or policies about the processing of your personal data.
2. The right of access
You can obtain confirmation from us that we process your personal data, as well as information on the specifics of the processing such as: purpose, categories of personal data processed, recipients of the data, the period for which the data is kept, the existence of the right of rectification, deletion, or restriction of processing, etc.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. Information can be provided to the data subject in writing, electronically, or verbally as per Art. 12(1) sentences 2 and 3 of the GDPR, depending on the circumstance.
To make this request please send it by e-mail to the address mentioned in Section XII (Contact us). In order to exercise this right, please note that we may ask you for additional information in order to identify you, so as not to mislead essential information by mistake to third parties.
3. The right to rectify personal data
You have the right to rectify the data held about you if they are incorrect. If the data we hold about you needs to be updated or if you think it may be incorrect, you can contact us.
4. The right to erasure/right to be forgotten
The right to be forgotten is found in Art. 17(2) of the GDPR.
According to this, personal data must be erased immediately where the data are no longer needed for their original processing purpose, or the data subject has withdrawn his consent and there is no other legal ground for processing, the data subject has objected and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or erasure is required to fulfill a statutory obligation under the EU law or the right of the Member States. In addition, data must naturally be erased if the processing itself was against the law in the first place.
5. The right to restrict processing
In cases where the accuracy of the personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful, or where you have objected to the processing of your personal data, you may ask for the restriction of the processing of such personal data. This means that personal data will, with the exception of storage, only be processed with or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of an EU Member State. In case processing is restricted, you will be informed before the restriction of processing is lifted.
6. The right to data portability
Where the processing of your data is based on consent or the execution of a contract with you and the processing is carried out by automated means, you also have the right to data portability for the information you provided to us – this means that you can obtain a copy of your data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and transmit it to another controller.
7. The right to object to the use of personal data
You may object to the processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes. Your right to object is not bound to any formalities.
8. The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling.
Except where such processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, when authorized by the European Union or national law, or when the data subject has given his consent.
9. The right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority
Please get in touch with us if you have any complaints regarding the way we handle your personal data; we'll do our best to address them as quickly as we can. In the event that you have concerns about how your personal data is being processed, you are still free to make a complaint with the competent data protection authority (the national supervisory authority from your country of residence) or another competent European data protection body.
You won't be charged a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). If your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we have the right to impose a reasonable fee. In some situations, we could also decline to comply with your request.
10. The right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time, for the situation in which the personal data is processed based on the express consent provided by you.
VIII. Security of Your Personal Data
We are concerned about the security of your personal information, so we have put in place proper organizational and technical measures to protect against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, destruction, or disclosure of the data, as well as other types of illicit activity.
Please remember that no method of electronic transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
IX. Children's Privacy
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
XII. Contact Us
If you have inquiries regarding the privacy aspects of our website, regardless of whether you are a resident of the European Union or the EEA, please feel free to reach us at the following addresses:
DMG Venture Capital SRL
Headquarters Address: Iasi Municipality, Calea Chișinaului, no. 104BIS-106, floor 1, room 1, Iasi County.
E-mail: [email protected]